Monday, March 31, 2008

Go Cardinals!

I just wanted to take a moment to say 'Go Cardinals!' Today is opening day, and while the weather does not seem to be the best I am reminded of such special moments growing up in St. Louis and watching the Cardinals play baseball. As a young girl, I always had to have cotton candy at the ballpark. My mom would faithfully take me to the opposite end of the stadium to get that fluffy colored sugar. I also remember watching the great Shortstop Ozzie Smith do his famous back flip before many games. This was always a crowd pleaser. I also remember when I got to perform with my gymnastics team on the field. I think I did about 8 back handsprings in a row. All these fun memories get me excited for another fun season of Cardinal Baseball here in St. Louis. GO CARDS!