Thursday, March 20, 2008

Its a BOY!

After months of waiting and dreaming and guessing, we found out last Friday that we are having a baby BOY! I don't know if I want to put the picture up on the world wide web, but just trust me when I say it was very obvious that baby Dalbey is a boy! The ultrasound lady even said, "He has three legs". I hope you know what that means. So, not only are we finally able to starting calling our baby a 'he' but by his name. His full name is Preston Charles Dalbey. I think it sounds so cool!

A week later, I realized that I have been calling Preston by his name now on a daily basis. It brings me so much joy to talk to him and bond with him before he is even born. I even told Steven last night that I love him. This is truly a special time for all of us. I have even started being more purposeful in planning for Preston to enter the world. I have created a registry, starting thinking through how I would like his room to look, and I even signed him up for child care! Wow, things are really going to change!

No comments: