Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation

Steven & I just returned from a short vacation to Corpus Christi, TX. We traveled with my dad and sister to visit my Aunt & Uncle. We had a great time hanging out on the beach, touring some museums and doing a whole lot of nothing. I love vacation. My Uncle, unfortunately, got very sick before we arrived and spent the entire time in the ICU. He has had liver cancer for a number of years and as you can imagine, this has taken a big tole on his body. We were encouraged to see some improvement in his health while we were there and it was good for us to be there during this time. Here are some pictures from our trip.

Tracey Denton, Steven & Katrina Dalbey after an afternoon at the beach.

The USS Lexington (Retired Navy Ship from WWII)

A cool USMC airplane from WWII

No comments: