Monday, August 4, 2008

fastest/slowest 12hrs ever

i can't believe how fast and slow the time here has gone by. at about 4:30 this morning, katrina's bag of waters was broken and she was about 3 cm dilated at that point. she now has her epidural in and is catching some much needed zzzz's to prepare for the work ahead. we will conintue to keep you posted. thanks for your prayers and love. feel free to leave a comment if you'd like. on a personal note, I (steven) feel like i am on a middle school overnighter that i get no sleep on.
steven

2 comments:

Rebekah Sasse said...

I'm praying for you, Dalbeys!! You are deeply loved... can't wait to meet Preston :)

Judith Pohlman said...

Steve & Katrina: Oh Goodness! I am having flash backs of having Kellie and the tiring process of this most wonderful event. It is soothed over when you stare into the face of your precious child.

I woke this morning at 5:30, not able to go back to sleep thinking of you, so I am praying. I am glad Katrina now has her epidural. She will be comfortable.

All those overnighters with Jr. highers were useful in preparing you for this time.
With much love and prayer - Judy