Monday, August 4, 2008

Preston Update

Steven and I continue to settle into the hospital and are doing well. We are still super tired but just can't stop looking at our sweet boy and thanking the Lord for his goodness and grace in our lives. We are also looking forward to greeting many of our friends tomorrow as they come to visit. Many of these dear friends have been praying for us and for Preston for many months. This is certainly a time to celebrate. I also have couple more cute pictures. Enjoy.


5 comments:

D. Lindstrom said...

Steve & Katrina:

We love seeing the pictures of Preston! We can't wait to meet that handsome young man of yours. Rest tonight because you will be busy from now!

Judith Pohlman said...

Steve & Katrina: What an alert young lad! He was ready to meet the world. I love the sweet pictures of Mom, Dad and Preston. It reminds me of the saying, and Baby makes three.

Emma and I are so looking forward to meeting your little son. Emma says she feels like an aunt.

Many answered prayers over the last couple of days.
To Him be the glory!

Judy

Anonymous said...

o my goodness! what cute pictures and o he is so cute. I will be praying for you guys and hope you get some rest.
joann

dillyweed said...

What great pictures!
And my, my, he looks like you, Katrina!
Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. May you continue to be blessed by our loving Lord with wisdom, strength, and your beautiful son!

Rebekah Sasse said...

Welcome, Preston! Ah, he is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him :) I'm glad to hear the delivery went smoothly! I will be praying for God's faithfulness and peace to rest upon you as you transition into parenthood! You are loved and being prayed for!! Can't wait to see you both and meet Preston when I'm back in St. Louis!