Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Swing

Today I tried to put Preston in his new swing (thank you Hannah and Courtney) and he liked it. He stayed in it for over an hour while I folded laundry and cleaned up my room. What a blessing this swing has become - what a blessing this swing will be in the weeks/years ahead. Oh yes, I couldn't resist taking a picture of this - I wonder if he thinks this is a roller coaster? I'm sure he will enjoy the theme parks when he gets older.

Steven and I went over to Grammie and Grandpa's house last night for a visit. We enjoyed watching the Olympics on TV and chatting about what is going on outside of the baby world. Uncle Eric was also there with his friend Jenny. Now, when we are at the Dalbey house - we have no fear of being ourselves - as is demonstrated by this picture of Steven and Preston. What goofy men I have in my life :) I love them!

1 comment:

The Fearless Fowler said...

I love the look on Preston's face in both photos, but especially the lower one. It looks like he's saying, "Dad, please stop. You're scaring me." And his hand is raised in an attempt to change Steve's face. So cute.