Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Growing

If I could use one word to describe the Dalbey family the past couple days it would be that we have been growing. Preston has been growing in length and weight - around 23 inches & 9 lbs. Katrina has been growing in her ability to trust others with her baby and Steven has been growing in his ability to be a great support and leader for the family. As much as having a baby is a wonderful, joyful time, it can be hard when you become a bit sleep deprived or begin to wish that things around the house or at work were finished and they are not. For me, not being able to do things as efficiently has been difficult. I am learning that it is OK that some things are not getting done and it is OK that my house is not as clean as I would like. When I feel the pressure to have things look 'perfect' I remind myself that I am super thankful for our beautiful family. Here are a few pictures from the past couple days!

No comments: