Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cloth Diapers


Last week Steven and I started using the Bum Genius diapers on Preston. For a brief description of the diapers, check out the Cotton Babies website at www.cottonbabies.com. You can also check out my sister in law's blog (Kincaid) because she has a lot of valuable information and thoughts on these diapers. She is the expert and the one who got me hooked! Now, not only does Preston love his new diapers, but here are a few benefits Steven and I see in using these diapers vs. disposable ones:
1. We will save a lot of $$.
2. We are being environmentally friendly by not be throwing away 50+ dirty diapers a week.
3. There are no chemicals in these diapers that can cause diaper rash & are hard on babies skin.
4. The diapers are super cute and will grow with Preston.
Now, I am sure that we will post some photo's of Preston in his new diapers at some point. For now, enjoy reading about the bumgenius diapers and have a great day! Oh yes, we will post a picture of Preston in his Halloween costume tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amanda Baca said...

We love ours! I can't imagine not using them! So easy too! (My mother in law had to use pins-that would be such a pain!) The Velcro is so nice.