Friday, October 24, 2008

Mystery Trip

This weekend, Steven is on the annual 'Mystery Trip' with the Middle school students from our Church. The students look forward to this trip all year long as it is a super cool weekend of games, activities, time with fun leaders and no homework! The students show up at Church, get on a charter bus and 4-6 hours later arrive at a super cool destination. Now, since the students know where they are by now, I can tell you that they traveled to Cincinatti, Ohio and are going to have a blast at Kings Island Amusement Park. They should be very happy at this point.

I am currently at home this weekend. This is the first mystery trip I have missed since Steven and I started working with the students at Central. While I am sad to miss out on this fun weekend, I am having a great time with Preston. This morning we had some singing time and then we went to Bread Co. for a nice bagel and cream cheese. I think we might even venture to the grocery store later today! I am enjoying some needed 'Katrina' time and look forward to hearing all the fun stories from the Mystery Trip weekend. There is always next year!

No comments: