Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend Update


Its been a while since I uploaded a video, so here is a short clip from the other morning. We were trying to capture Preston's 'words' but it seems as though he can get a little shy when the camera is rolling. We will keep trying to capture some of his super cute giggles and sounds on camera and post them for our readers.

As far as an update on the Dalbey Trio - we had a nice weekend. On Friday, we had a family portrait taken. I plan on scanning the photo and posting it as soon as I can. That night, we stayed home and chilled out with some ice cream and a movie. On Saturday, Steven took my dad to the Ambassadors of Harmony (AOH) concert. Also performing was the quartet, Vocal Spectrum. Steven's brother, Eric Dalbey is a member of the quartet. Steven said they had a great time. Here is a photo of the quartet - check them out at http://www.vocalspectrum.com/

Tonight, we went to a Christmas party for our small group from Church. The food was super yummy, the company was great and we also had our annual White Elephant gift exchange. Steven and I took home a Tshirt and a hand made bird house (not bad). Steven had to steal the bird house for me because I really wanted it. I think I am going to paint it and hang it up outside. I will post a photo when this project is complete. Oh yes, the Dalbey trio is also excited for the western half of Hwy 40 to open up tomorrow morning. This will make traveling out west much easier. Both my parents and Steven's parents live west of our house. Well, that is all for now. Have a happy Monday!

No comments: