Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Preston vs. Truman

As many of you know, I am very proud to be a Mizzou Graduate and a Tiger fan! Because I am a tiger fan, I want Preston to grow up and know how cool it is to be a tiger fan. (If you are reading this and have any affection for the horrible school in Lawrence, KS - shame on you). Anyway, I have carefully placed various Mizzou items around our house so that Preston will grow up learning about Mizzou and our awesome mascot, Truman the Tiger. One such place is in his crib.
This morning when I went to get Preston from his crib, I noticed that Truman was not in his normal spot. I think Preston decided to take on or do battle with Truman in the middle of the night. Here is where I found Truman:
Well, I guess Preston won the battle with Truman! I am just happy that he has taken an interest or noticed this little toy hanging in his crib. Now, only 17 years and 8 months till his freshman year at Mizzou! I can't wait. :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

good job katrina, raise him right! =)

hlw said...

So glad that you're teaching TRUTH to your son! Cheer loudly tomorrow night...they'll need all the help they can get!