Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekend Update

I know its been a few days since our last post, so I thought I would give you another 'weekend update' from the Dalbey Trio. On Friday we continued our Thanksgiving weekend celebration at the Dalbey house visiting with relatives from near and far. This was a wonderful time and I captured a few pictures ( I didn't get my camera out as much as I would have liked).
Here we have Preston with Uncle Eric.
Here is Preston with Gramie Dalbey

Preston likes to hear papa Dalbey play the piano!
On Saturday, the Dalbey Trio was tired and decided to stay home. As you can see by the picture of Preston and Steven, we had a great time doing a whole lot of nothing!
On Sunday, Steven and I put up our Christmas tree. We are going to try to get into the Christmas spirit this year. Perhaps we should stay away from the mall and other major stores so that we don't get 'tired' of hearing Christmas music and seeing Christmas decorations. Does anyone else get tired of Christmas before Christmas arrives?

The month of December came in style with a little bit of snow! We were excited to see just enough to dust the grass and our little house. Hmm, maybe I should get rid of the pumpkin on our front porch - after all - Halloween and Thanksgiving are over!

No comments: