Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Long Overdue Update

Here is the long overdue Dalbey Trio update:

Steven:
I just returned from the Senior High ski trip to Crested Butte, CO. I am a bit worn out, but it was a great trip. I enjoyed teaching some of the students that had never been skiing before, how to ski. One of the things that stood out to me was the number of children under the age of 2 that were there skiing. It made me look forward to the day when I can teach my own son to ski. The Dalbey family is also gearing up for our mission trip to Spain in April, with more details to come. I am tired, good night.

Katrina:
I would say that I am doing...ok. I have struggled to maintain a good level of energy the past few weeks. I think the combination of our office move, pumping, working and thinking through some 'life' issues has been wearing me down. I am trying to work on taking some 'time off' so that I can get back to my 'normal' self. One thing I did do to help me rest was visit with my sister, Tracey, this past weekend. We had a wonderful time being with one another and I am thankful for our close relationship. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture to post at this time. I misplaced my small digital camera a few days ago and just found it tonight in my coat pocket - how did it get there?

Preston:
I am still a happy and healthy baby boy. This past weekend, I spent some time with Grammie and Papa Dalbey so that daddy could go on a youth trip and mommy could go and visit Aunt Tracey. I had a great time and I really enjoy playing hide and seek with Papa! I have also recently discovered how to clap my hands. I like to do this often and especially when I eat and when I am playing in my exersaucer. Mommy and Daddy think I look super cute when I clap so I try to do it as much as possible. As far as my mobiliy goes, I am trying really hard to crawl. I have figured out how to get myself up on my hands and knees but cannot figure out how to move myself from one spot to another. I am trying really hard and I would like to figure this out in the next few weeks. For now, I will continue to roll over to get where I would like to be. This helps when I want to play with some of my favorite toys! I am sure Mommy will post some pictures of me very soon! Oh, here is a picture of me in my tie dye outfit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He would fit in well here in Eugene with that tie-dye outfit.
Davina