Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One of Those Days

Today has been one of those days. I am tired, my child is sick (runny nose), the dogs want to go for a walk (I am not taking them for a walk because it is too cold outside), my house is dirty and dusty, there is a HUGE pile of laundry in our bedroom, I am weary about going to work (we are moving office buildings and it is a big stressful), Steven has been gone all day because of meetings, and I have a long list of 'to do' items on a piece of paper that I don't think will get done. Well, welcome to life! I am off to try and get a few things acomplished. Anyone else have these type of days? Oh yes, GO STEELERS!

1 comment:

Leah Warren said...

Of course I have those days...that doesn't make it easier though does it ;) Hang in there, and realize that most of the time that "to do" list is a huge unnecessary weight around your neck...