Wednesday, March 4, 2009

7 Months Old

Preston is 7 months old today! Oh my goodness, our little boy is growing up before our very eyes! He continues to bring Steven and me so much joy and we watch eagerly to see what he will do/leran next. To date, he is sitting up very well, can roll over whenever he wants, claps his hands (which is early), pushes himself up wtih his arms while on his tummy and is starting to push himself backward and rock while on his tummy. We are confident that he is on the verge of crawling and are trying to 'baby proof' our home. I am sure we will learn as we go.
As far as life goes for mom and dad - I think we are doing well. I (Katrina) am still working around 25 hours a week and 'trying' to keep up with other things I enjoy like photography, friends, art and keeping up with our home. I have days when I am completely exhausted but I think I am doing well for the most part. Steven continues to work full time at Central Pres in the Youth Ministry Dept. He believes that his Counsling training at Covenant continues to be a huge blessing in his life at work and personally. Steven and I are also trying to plan a Dalbey Family vacation this summer. We are thinking about heading out to Colorado for some good old R and R. I am sure we will give you more details as they become available.
One last thing: thank you to everyone who has supported the Dalbey Trio these past 7 months - we are so thankful for everyone's love and encouragement. Enjoy the photo's!

1 comment:

Erin Perrin said...

Preston has just gotten cuter and cuter! I love these pictures, and I'm always so thankful to read about how y'all are doing. Hopefully we'll see you soon :)