Thursday, March 26, 2009

Children and Work

Due to spring break, I have had to bring Preston to work with me a couple times this week. This really hasn't been the best arrangement as I have found it very hard, almost impossible, to get my work accomplished. I just can't stop being ' mom' while at work and even though Preston did fairly well playing with some toys and his gal pal Ava, I still had to check on him every few minutes which hindered my focus on various tasks. Also, trying to put him down for a nap was impossible! He just didn't like all the different noises and I ended up just going home. I think I will just work from home in the future. Now, I did take a couple photo's of Preston and Ava which are really cute! The first photo is from yesterday and the next two photos are from today - enjoy!

No comments: