Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just another Tuesday

Today was just another Tuesday and a great day to take Preston outside for yet another photo shoot! I think he looks so cute in his blue and white sweater and hat. He also continues to be in the early stages of crawling! He will get up on his hands and knees and start rocking. We will keep you posted on his progress. Oh yes, a couple days ago I (Katrina) was putting Preston in the car and did something to my back. I'm not sure if it is just a simple muscle strain or something just out of place but all I can say is that it hurts. It hurts when I get up, it hurts when I pick Preston up and it is a big downer! My hope and prayer is that it gets better soon. I will also keep you posted on how I feel in the next few days. As always, enjoy the photo's of Preston!

1 comment:

Ruthann Perrin said...

What precious pictures!! I love the sweater outfit! Preston is so cute!