Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update

I would like to update our readers on Preston's condition after posting that he was diagnosed with a minor ear infection yesterday. We have good news to report - Preston has been without a fever all day long and he has been sleeping more wich indicates that his body is fighting the infection. Preston also sat through an hour long lecture and discussion time at our Church tonight. I was impressed that he wanted to sit on my lap, play with his toys and drink his bottle. He is indeed a sweet baby and I am happy that he is doing well while functioniing at less than 100%. Steven and I are thankful for his improvement and pray for a full recovery.

Oh yes, I also believe that Preston likes listening to our Pastor, Dr. Doriani. :) I remember when Preston would wiggle around inside my tummy when he would hear Pastor Dan's voice. It is very sweet to see him recognize people. Now, as far as the lecture and discussion tonight, I would recommend going to our Church website, www.centralpres.com and listening to Dr. Doriani's talk on the roles of women in the Church. Even if you are only slightly interested in this subject, I hope it would be a wonderful learning opportunity for you. Enjoy!

No comments: