Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Happy Birthday

Today is my 29th Birthday. Wow! For some reason I still feel like I am 25. Anyway, I have had a great day and I want to thank everyone who called, sent me a message/email or just stopped by to say hi. I felt loved today. I also want to thank my husband for making my day very special. I usually watch Preston and William on Tuesdays but Steven stayed home for a few hours so that I could get out of the house. I went and got a massage as part of my birthday gift and when I came home there were a dozen red roses waiting at our house. Steven, you are an amazing husband and friend - I love you very much! I also went shopping and purchased a new dress with some gift money I received from my Grandma. Thank you! Oh yes, Preston's birthday gift to me today was a 4 hours nap - wow! Here is a video of Preston during dinner time tonight. He seems to learn a new trick every day! Enjoy.


No comments: