Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday! I am tired and looking forward to a nice weekend with family. Here are some Dalbey Trio updates from this past week. First, Preston continues to work on his crawling skills. He is doing very well and can move from one side of the room to the other faster than I can say 'chicken nugget'. Second, Preston is also perfecting the art of pulling up into a standing position. I have yet to capture this on video but he is doing great. Third, Steven had a busy yet productive week at work. He is working hard to plan the summer calendar for the students in youth group. Fourth, Steven is currently installing a new ceiling light in our kitchen. This excites me because our kitchen is very blahhh. Fifth, I took my camera outside to capture some of the flowers in bloom. Finally, Grandad Denton bought Preston a super cool Chariot bike stroller/trailer chassis. Now we can take him with us on a bike ride. I hope you are doing well and enjoy the photos.

No comments: