Thursday, June 25, 2009

Read this...

Steven and I are blessed to be friends with a man named Walt Mueller. Walt lives in PA and works for a ministry called CPYU (The Center for Parent and Youth Understanding). His ministry helps Steven and I in our work with young people as he teaches about discernment and Biblical integration into the messages of our culture. Walt also has a blog where he reflects on life, culture and Christianity. Now, to all our Dalbey Times readers I am going to encourage you to read his blog: http://learningmylines.blogspot.com/ and specifically please read the posts from Wednesday, June 24th and Thursday, June 4th. I really appreciate Walt's honesty and courage to share these thoughts and I pray that we would have the strength and discipline to listen.

No comments: