Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Fun

Today was a good day. Steven and I did some needed house cleaning while Preston took a nap in the morning and then we took him outside to play in the water. Its amazing what a hose and the mist setting on the nozzle can do. As you can see by the photos we had so much fun. I (Katrina) also hung out with some students from youth group this afternoon and had our own photo shoot. I plan on sharing a couple of these photos in a few days - stay tuned.
Note: I haven't been writting a lot lately on the blog. I have been quite content to just insert a couple of photos to let you know what the Dalbey Trio has been doing. Sometimes I feel like my photography is my way of writting. I do, however, have some thoughts I am planning on sharing at some point. Perhaps when I have had some time to chill out I will be ready to write again. For now, enjoy the pictures!

No comments: