Sunday, June 7, 2009

Updates

I think its time for some individual updates from the Dalbey Trio members:

Katrina: I am doing well, busy, but well. I have been preparing for almost a year now our annual Middle School Summer Camp (The Zone) and we leave tomorrow - yes - tomorrow! I am 'ready' which means I still have to pack, print participant notebooks, load up my stuff, and the list goes on. I am excited for camp and the opportunity to watch students grow and change next week. Ha, I am sure I have a lot to learn as well. If you would like more information or to see photo updates from the zone please check out www.thezonecamp.blogspot.com I am also geering up for a trip to Colorado with our Senior High students next week. It will be a quick turnover but going to Colorado is totally worth it! On a more personal note, I feel good and have been enjoying every moment with Steven and Preston. I also continue to dream about home updates and landscaping plans - the fun never ends. I have also been growing to love to pray. This all started when I was home with Preston on Maternity leave and it has continued. I pray frequntly for family, friends, the world, the Church, etc... I guess I came to a point in my life where prayer no longer seemed like a burden but a privledge. I think that is all. Enjoy the photo.



Preston: I continue to be a happy and healthy baby...little boy. I continue to crawl at super speed and like to pull myself up and walk along the couch or with the help of mommy or daddy. I love making car noises and playing with all my toys. I have also developed a love for hot dogs, chicken and beans - yummy! I will be going with mommy, daddy and grammie to camp tomorrow. I am excited to swim in the pool and hang out with all the cool Middle school students and leaders. Enjoy the photos of me trying out a cool new hair do.


Steve: (He is loading up the car and will have to update our readers later).

No comments: