Friday, August 14, 2009

1 year stats

I took Preston to the Pediatrician yesterday for his 1 year check up. Here are his stats: He weighs 21lbs 10oz (30th percentile) and is 31 inches long (80th percentile). The doctor was very pleased to hear that he has been walking for about a month and told me that we should expect to see him running very soon - yikes! He was also very pleased at his verbal skills. Preston has been working on 2 syllable words like thank you, ice cream, picture, etc... We are going to continue to read a lot of books and keep repeating things as much as possible. Now, I am sure that some of you would like some nice 1 year photo's to go along with this post. Well, you are going to have to wait till tomorrow. My computer is still being worked on and I plan on taking some fun photo's tomorrow at the Botanicle Gardens and loading them temporarily onto my work computer. I really am lost without 'my' computer. Have a great Friday!

No comments: