Sunday, October 4, 2009

14 Months & Mums

Preston is 14 months old today!! Wow - he is such a big little boy :) He continues to learn new things each day and bring us great joy with his sweet smile and constant appetite to explore and play. We continue to be very thankful for him. Preston, unfortunately, didn't end his day on a good note. He has a fever (101.7) and doesn't seem like himself. We are going to keep an eye on him and pray that he doesn't have another ear infection.
I would also like to say that I am VERY excited to welcome Autumn in with some beautiful Mums for my front porch. Here is a picture with my friend, Megan. We went down to the Missouri Botanical Garden for their annual 'Best of Missouri' event and just couldn't pass up these beautiful flowers. Now I need to decorate my house :)

No comments: