Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Closet = Room

After work yesterday, I had a plan to clean out Preston's closet. While in process, I decided to turn the closet space into a reading room. The room turned out so nice, complete with the alphabet on the wall, a spare piece of carpet that Grandad Denton gave us on Sunday and an old bookshelf that used to live at our old office building and almost got thrown in the dumpster. I feel like we added on to our house even though we only spent $10 on a shower rod to hang up a curtain and hide the landing/storage space that goes up to our attic. After I was finished, Preston and I spent almost 45 minutes reading in his new room. I look forward to more reading time. Enjoy the photo's.

1 comment:

John Kincaid said...

that is totally awesome!! way to go home improvement!!!! we love you guys!