Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Dalbey Trio meets Levi

The Dalbey Trio headed over to the Fowler home this afternoon to meet sweet Levi. Levi's parents, Lindon and Megan, have known Steven since the Geneva College/Pittsburgh days and I met Megan at their wedding and then when we worked together at Central. We are so thankful that they have been blessed with sweet Levi - he is a beautiful little boy! I also had the opportunity to take Levi's photo's today. I wanted to do this for them as a gift and also to work on my photography skills. Thank you Folwer family for allowing me to capture some beautiful memories of sweet Levi. Here are a few photo's from our visit. You will notice in one of the photos that Preston was VERY excited to meet the baby - so sweet!

The first two photos were taken a couple weeks ago...
The following photo's were taken today during our visit...he is growing so fast!

No comments: