Friday, February 19, 2010

Preston Update

Preston is still sick. We took him to the Dr. this morning and he has an ear infection. He is also still running a fever and isn't eating/drinking very much. He did take some Pedialight this evening and we are hoping he keeps that and his medicine down through the night.

This is the part about being a parent that I don't like. I don't like seeing my son sick and lacking in energy. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make him better, but I know that isn't the way things work. We have to let this 'bug' run its course and do the best we can to be patient as his body heals. I did, however, enjoy going to Target this evening and purchasing a little 'get well' package for Preston. The package included a puzzle, some Elmo books and a video about colors and shapes. I look forward to seeing Preston play with these things when he is better.

No comments: