Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break 2010

This year for Spring Break the Dalbey Trio is once again headed to fun and far away destinations. Unfortunately, we are not all going to the same location.

Steven and Preston lelft this afternoon to drive down to Florida to visit Aunt Kristen, Uncle John and Cousins Natalie and Jack. They will be gone all week and I am sure they will have a BLAST. I look forward to hearing fun stories and seeing great pictures of the cousins together. Preston is SO excited to visit them. He kept saying their names over and over again. So sweet.
I am heading to Honduras tomorrow morning with our Senior High Youth Group from Central. We are going down to serve the students and staff of the Micah Project. Please visit their webiste link on the right side of this page to learn more about this amazing ministry. I am excited to go and serve, spend time with students and experience culture outside of the states. Here is our super cool logo for this years trip. I would also appreciate your thoughts and prayers while I am away.
I do not anticipate having much email access while in Honduras. If I do, I will be connecting with Steven and letting family know how I am doing rather than trying to update the blog. I plan to update everyone with stories and photos upon my return.
Have a great Spring Break 2010!

No comments: