Monday, July 12, 2010

TOMS

Many of you know that I love buying things when I know I am donating to a good cause, charity, mission organization, etc... I remember last year I bought a necklace from a friend and all the proceeds went to women in Nepal. I also remember purchasing a nice gift bag from a women in Honduras and all the proceeds went to helping her feed her family. I have now added a pair of shoes to my list of purchased items. I bought a pair of TOMS this morning. Some of the students in the Youth Ministry intoduced me to these shoes. They are super cute, very comfortable and for every shoe purchased, the company gives a pair of new shoes to a child in need. I have seen many children in need in my travels over the years and thought this was one thing I could do to help someone else. I can't wait to wear my new shoes.

No comments: