Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cleaning

Tomorrow is Preston's Birthday & Party and I am trying very hard to clean our house. I have every room mostly clean and will need to do a quick sweep, dust and vacuum tomorrow afternoon before our guests arrive. Is it possible to stress myself and my husband out any more? Maybe. Is it possible for our guests to enjoy the party even if the house isn't 'perfect'? I sure hope so. Will our AC be able to keep up with the hot temperatures and the people who will be going in and out of our house tomorrow? TBD. I will keep everyone updated on the big event and will surely document with many, many photos. Oh yes, I am baking Preston's Bday cake right now - yummy!

1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

Birthday party is a really big event.I understand how important is for a mum to have a clean house for her guests.You can just leave the cleaning for cleaning services and do some more important stuff.