Friday, August 6, 2010

Dalbey Trio...well...

It is time to announce that the Dalbey Trio is officially becomming a Dalbey Quartet. Yes, we are expecting our second baby - due in March of 2011. To be honest, I was shocked when I took the home pregnancy and it was positive. As you can see from the photos I took a second test 2 days later to confirm. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited and cannot wait to meet our little one early next year.

Here are a couple photos from our visit to the Dr. yesterday. The baby is measuring on target and has a very strong heart beat. It was amazing to see this tiny, 11mm child, with a strong beating heart. We pray this child will continue to grow and be healthy and that I will be healthy. We will certainly keep you updated on this excited news in the weeks/months ahead.

No comments: