Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A few updates

There are a couple things I would like to update our readers on. I am pleased to announce that the bathroom renovation project is complete...well, about 98% complete. All that is left to do is paint the trim behind the toilet and grout the tile around the toilet (minor details). Here is a look at our bathroom. First we have a look at the shower tile and handy double towel hanger. Oh yes, the light switch is new.
Second, we have a pictures of the new vanity, trim and bead board. I painted the room (walls and ceiling) back in May before I was pregnant.
Third we have a picture of the closet door. This door was in the basement when we moved in our house 5 years ago. It needed some major sanding and painting. Thank you Steven for installing the door.
I should probably take a picture of our lovely sink area, but I simply forgot. Maybe another time. Oh yes, did I mention this is our only bathroom? Did I also mention that when we moved in the tile was green and had been painted white? What were people thinking. There was also no door on the closet and the sink was so small it barely held a bar of soap. I am SO glad the bathroom is updated.
Another update is that Preston LOVES to color. Grossi gave Preston a super cool mat with washable markers for him to color again and again. Preston enjoys this project. Thank you, Grossi.
That is all for now. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: