Monday, August 23, 2010

thoughts

So, it has been a few days since my last post. Some of you may be wondering where I am and if I am OK. Well, I am here and I am OK. I have had a busy weekend and will try to update in this post. The other thing going on is that I am having a very difficult time with a situation in my life right now. No, I can't really talk about it on this blog as the situation is very sensitive. I can, however, talk about my feelings and perhaps some of you can relate. I feel left out. I have spent a lot of time investing in a specific situation and now I just feel left out and now have no say in anything that takes place. That just sucks. I feel sad. Some things with this specific situation are changing and that honestly scares me. I don't like what may change and am afriad that some people will be hurt in the process. I feel lost. I like knowing where I am going and what I am doing. Lately, I feel like everything is up in the air and I have no clue what direction to go. Does anyone else feel this way sometimes? I hope this situation doesn't last much longer. I don't know how much more I can handle. I am thankful for close friends who have been my support during the past few months. I am going to need them in the months ahead. So, if you pray would you please pray for me. If you don't, please think of me and hope that I can work through and make it to whatever lies ahead.

Oh yes, my busy weekend. I spent some time last Friday taking pictures of Grace & Hunter who just got engaged. To view some of the photos please check out http://www.allthingssimplephotography.blogspot.com/ . This photo shoot was super fun as I was hiding, literally, in the bushes and behind cement walls to capture the surprise event. Here is a picture of me with the happy couple and a friend.

On Saturday I spent a lot of time sleeping. Pregnancy makes me super sleepy! Yes, I was busy because I was hard at work letting my body grow a baby! On Sunday I hung out with a student at 9am, went to Church at 10am, went to a baby shower at 2pm, went to hang out with more students at 4pm and finally got home at 6pm to eat dinner, give Preston a bath, put him to bed and then go to bed myself. Wow - what a weekend. I hope to have more photos of our life soon :)

No comments: