Thursday, October 14, 2010

Home

The Dalbey Trio is home from Mexico. We had an amazing time and I will now begin to recap all that took place over our 10 day journey. Before I launch into a series of posts on all we did and experienced I will share one important thing I learned while I was away. I learned that I am deeply loved. I am loved not only by God but deeply loved by dear friends and family. I feel like I experienced a much needed dose of this love on our trip and it has left me greatly encouraged. Thank you.

Now, I will begin my series of posts. Here are some photos of the resort we stayed at while working with the Missionary students. First, our dear bird friends.
Next, a beautiful swan.
Here is a picture of part of the pool. It was beautiful.
This is a picture of the Lobby at our resort. It has a lot of space for Preston to run!
Here is a side hall from the lobby. I just love the beautiful colors.
More photos to come!

No comments: