Thursday, October 28, 2010

Last Day

Today was my last day of work...well, I am starting a new job on Monday. This was a very hard decision to make but I am confident that the new job will be a new adventure and is best for me and the family. I may talk more later about my new job but I wanted to share a few pictures from my last day at work. Some of my co-workers planned a little party for me and it was so nice to stop work and visit with some dear friends. I will miss many at my old job as they have loved and cared for me well the past 5 years.

Here is some of the party food :)
Sherdonna - a dear friend and co worker

Here is Gloria and Karen - dear friends from the Business office.
Tina - another dear friend and fellow mom. I will miss catching up on a daily basis with her.
This is Cher and Melenie who work in the Children's wing. They are such supportive friends in life and ministry.

No comments: