Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

The Dalbey Trio had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We headed over to the Denton family house for some yummy food and time to relax. We also had our annual table question 'what are you thankful for'? For Steven, he said that he was thankful for family and supportive friends. Preston said he was thankful for food and friends. I am thankful for my new job and my family. I love this tradition of talking about what we are thankful for around the dinner table. I think it helps remind us of all we have to be thankful for vs. what we want or may not have.
Like many, we were pleasantly surprised by the bit of snow we received today in STL. I have lived in St. Louis my entire life and cannot remember a time when it snowed on Thanksgiving. Does this mean we will have a White Christmas? I hope so. Here is a photo of the snow we received today.
Speaking of Christmas, Preston received one of his gifts a little early this year. Grandad Denton knows how much Preston loves trains and gave him this wonderful train table this year. Preston loves the table and plays with his trains on it every chance he gets. More photos to come.

I hope we can take some family photos tomorrow!

No comments: