Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Wish and Preston Update

First, I want send out a Happy Birthday to my sweet sister, Tracey! I hope you are having a terrific day!

Second, here is another Preston update: Since Peyton's arrival, we have been trying to give Preston some special time with daddy or some other friends. Last week, Poppa (Steven's Dad) took Preston to the Zoo for the morning so that Steven and I could 'try' to sleep. The weather that day was beautiful which made for a great day at the Zoo. Here are few pictures that Poppa sent me and I couldn't help but post them. Thank you, Poppa, for caring for Preston and our family that day.This photo was taken the day Peyton was born. Preston spent time out at Grammie and Poppa's house and they had a picnic lunch that day. Thank you, Grammie.

No comments: