Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring?

I love Spring. A few days ago I was enjoying the look of green grass in my front yard, my forsythia bush looking happy yellow, the beautiful daffodils blooming and other spring items. Here are a couple photos.
I was at Walmart the other day picking up a few items and even pondered buying some flowers for the 2 pots on our front porch. Well, I am glad I didn't buy and plant any flowers because this is what I saw outside my window this morning.
Snow! Are you serious? This wasn't predicted...no one even mentioned a chance of snow. I thought it was going to slightly cool down to about 50 degrees compared to the 70 degrees we have been enjoying the past few days. Whatever. I guess I will just have to wait a little longer for spring to take hold of our area. In the meantime, I will enjoy this little bundle of love and warmth!

No comments: