Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Belated Mother's Day

I wish I could sit here and write something very sweet about what its like to be a mom, but my tired brain cannot find the words. Instead, I will post a few pictures of me with my children. Yes, I am very thankful for them and love each moment with them. Even when I am tired and just want some time to myself, I am still thankful for my little boy and girl and all that they bring to my life and teach me. For example: yesterday, I was learning about sacrifice. Peyton was asleep and I thought I would sneak down to the kitchen to clean up and have a few moments of quiet while Preston played with his toys. Um, no. Preston insisted that I come back upstairs and play with him. To be honest, he didn't want me to leave his side the entire afternoon. While this was not an ideal situation for me, I reflect today on how much my son loves me and wants to be with me. Yes, sometimes that means I have to sacrifice what I want to do, even if it is 5 minutes alone to clean the kitchen :) Well, here are those pictures. Enjoy.
Oh yes, Happy belated Mother's Day.
Here is my favorite picture from yesterday afternoon!

No comments: