Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Steven

Dear Steven, Happy Birthday. I love you very much. You bring so much joy and laughter to my life. I am so thankful you are the father to our children and my loving husband. Thank you for being patient and kind, even when I am super serious or just exhausted at the end of the day. I am so thankful to celebrate each year with you. Love, Katrina

Here is us at the Cardinals Game for Steven's Birthday (Thank you, Grandad for the tickets). Oh yes, it was free t-shirt night at the game. Thank you Whitey Herzog. Hmm, I just noticed that lady in the red shirt. She doesn't look excited to be at the game - bummer.
Here is Peyton enjoying her first Cardinals Game :)
Ahh, I just love this view of Busch Stadium and the Arch.
The girl passed out in the 3rd inning - lovely.
I look forward to celebrating many more Birthday's :)

No comments: