Sunday, June 12, 2011

I am thankful for the ZONE

This past week, Steven and I spent time at our annual summer camp for students, The Zone. While we were surrounded by great friends, fun students, exciting events/activities and wonderful teaching, it was what I learned that will remain with me and encourage me for many years to come. I am so thankful for this camp and the opportunity to be a part of it for the past six years. I look forward to many more years of the ZONE! Here a few photos of our time at camp. First, all 225 participants. Here is our group from Central.
Here is a picture of Peyton sound asleep.
This is Maggie and Kaylie. They adopted me into their room and I spent a lot of time with them and their 4 students.
Here I am with Peyton driving a golf cart - awesome!

No comments: