Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

The Dalbey family had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  We spent Thursday and Friday with family and were able to do something very important this year - REST!  It has been a long year.  Here are a few pictures of our holiday weekend.  First, we have some wonderful decorations at Grandad Denton's house.  
 Thank you, Grandad, for hosting our family and spending time with us.  
 Here is the Dalbey family :) 
 Thank you, Grammie and Papa for hosting us as well and making our time very relaxing.  
 I am very thankful for these two.  I think this picture shows their individual personalities.  
 Finally, a turkey :) 
 
 This year, I am thankful for my husband, children, family, friends, our home, my camera, my job, and much more.  We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  

1 comment:

Leah Warren said...

I'm thankful for you! I always think of you when I eat my Thanksgiving turkey :)