Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pintrest Projects

I've been working on a few Pinterest inspired projects the past few weeks.  Some will be Christmas gifts, some are just simple ways to organize and/or decorate my home.  No matter the project, Pinterest has inspired me in many ways.  My creative side of life has blossomed and I am deeply thankful.  
Here is the Pinterest inspired frame project:  
Here is my frame with Preston's picture:   
Here is my Pinterest inspired office chair: 
Here is my chair: 
Oh yes, I made this recipe for Mexican Chicken last week and it received some positive feedback :) 
Some future projects include this button bracelet: 
I am also looking to work on this canvas project: 
I'll keep you updated on my work :)  If you haven't checked out Pinterest yet, do it now!  

No comments: