Monday, January 9, 2012

Dancer in training

  I co-coach a cheer and dance team up at WCA.  This is my 9th year coaching the team and every year has been a blast.  This year is extra special for me because I can bring my daughter to games.  She loves watching the girls and to be honest, I think she is learning how to move and groove.  Only a few short years until studio dance class :) Here is a picture of Peyton hanging out with the girls.  
Here is a picture of the girls dancing!
After Dance practice on Saturday, we had a nice afternoon playing outside on the swing set.  I think this next picture is so sweet.  Preston loves his little sister.  
Here is Peyton practicing her walking skills.  Bailey follows her around like a little lost puppy :) 
Finally, a picture of Preston smiling from our play time together last night.  I think he loves my camera phone more than he loves smiling for pictures :) 

No comments: