Monday, March 12, 2012

Preparations


Our little Peyton is turning 1 on Saturday.  We are so excited to celebrate our little girl and all the life she brings to our family.  To honor our girl, I am giving a party and the Great Grandma's are coming in town.  Well, Steven's grandma goes by Grossi, which is German for Great Grandma, and my Grandma is just Grandma :)  Anyway.  I have been taking these party preparations very seriously.  I have been cleaning, organizing, making decorations, and painting.  Yes, I have been patching and painting some walls in our home that were long overdue for some love and care.  Here is a before and after picture of a place in our home that needed some fixing.  Yes, I still need to print and hang some photos - minor detail.  
The paint is still drying but you get the picture :)  
I can't wait to show you all the picture of our party.  I am so excited to celebrate with family and loving friends.  Only 5 days to go.  

No comments: