Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Pictures

I meant to post these Easter pictures the other day but life happened and here it is Friday.  Oh well.  I am sure you can still enjoy these pictures :) Oh yes, I wanted to let our readers know that Peyton started 'running' and climbing this week.  She climbed herself up onto Preston's bed and was so proud.  She also has started moving pretty fast.  Watch out world because Peyton is here to explore.  She has also been showing off her cool dance moves.  As a dancer this fills my heart with joy.  I am now confident that she will be ready for dance class in a year or so.  Ballet shoes and tutu's here we come :)  I will try to post a video of the girl and her dance moves.  
Ok, back to Easter 2012.  We had a lovely day.  We went to worship, we saw loving friends, we celebrated that Jesus is Alive and then we had a nice family lunch and play time outside.  Here is Preston and Peyton with their cousin, Alice.  Alice was more interested in the flowers.  I don't blame her. They were beautiful.  
 Here is our little Easter bunny :) 
 Grandad and Peyton 
 The Dalbey family.  Note: Preston was not interested in taking pictures at this moment.  Oh well.  

No comments: