Sunday, May 13, 2012

I am thankful to be a mom

Today was a beautiful day here in STL and I couldn't of asked for anything more on this Mother's Day.  Our family celebrated with Steven's mom and dad at their house and we had a lovely time.  We played outside, grilled some burgers and just did a lot of hanging out.  I think we all need days like this.  Today, I am most thankful for these two littles ones who make me a happy mommy. 
I am thankful for Peyton's sweet personality, curiosity and big hugs.  
I am thankful for Preston's energy, creativity and love for trains. 
 I am thankful for my family who loves me well.  I think I have the best husband in the whole wide world. 
 I am also thankful for my mom and Steven's mom who have sacrified so much to care for us and love us throughout our lives. 
 Ok, I just had to post this picture b/c it is so darn cute :)
 Just a sweet picture of Papa with our little Peyton.
Finally, a picture of my boys. I love them and all their wierd faces they make for the camera. 

No comments: