Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Wonderful Weekend

This has been a wonderful weekend.  Things kicked off on Thursday night with a date night for Steven and me.  We headed down to the Cardinals game with my dad and brother.  We had a blast and were so excited to watch the Cardinals WIN. 
 Friday was a 'normal' work day for me and Steven had some great time with the kids at home.  Saturday was a super busy but fun day.  In the morning we had some fun time outside playing in the pool.  I really like this sweet picture of Peyton with her suit and hat. 
 Here is a picture of Preston showing off his roar!!!  I love it. 
On Saturday afternoon I headed out to hang out with some dear friends.  Megan, the one in the black and white dress in the back row, is expecting her first baby and us girls gave her a shower.  It was SO good to be all together again as half of us are spread out accross the US.  I am so thankful for this group of girls. 
 After the shower we headed out to the pool with the girls   Preston is SO excited! 
 Again, Preston is so excited to be at the pool. 
 Here is a picture of Peyton and me with my dear friend Christi and her daughter, Ashleigh.  We miss you and hope to visit you in Arizona some time. 
 Today is not only Father's Day but Steven's Birthday.  Random fact about Steven: He was born on Father's Day.  What a wonderful gift he has been to so many.  I am so thankful he is the father of our children.  I am blessed because of him.  We spent the afternoon celebrating with Steven's parents and had a wonderful time.  Here is Papa being silly with the kids. 
 Here is our sweet girl munching on a birthday cupcake. 
 Steven and his dad, Mark. 
 We tried to take a few special father's day pictures....the kids were not excited. 
 We also tried to take a family photo...typical. 
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 

No comments: