Saturday, September 15, 2012

Balloons

Tonight was a lovely night here in STL so I decided to take the kids outside for some photos.  I was able to capture this cute picture of Peyton in a blue bin:
 I looked up and what do I see flying above my house but the Energizer Bunny. 
I instantly remembered that the St. Louis Balloon race was going on and that I would probobly be able to see quite a few balloons from my house since we live less than 5 minutes away from Forest Park (the start of the race).  I started to see some balloons but wanted to get a better view. I grabbed the kids, hopped in the car and drove down the street to a bridge going over Hwy 40.  This was a great spot.  Here are a few of my pictures. 
Balloon over the houses on our street
 Balloons over the highway
 Preston called this the rainbow balloon. 

No comments: